By the end of each Friday, we’ll post resources on the website just for kids. Let’s be honest: there are lots of resources to keep your kids engaged with God right now, but there’s nothing like a familiar face, right?! And we sure miss seeing your kids’ faces these days! Looking forward to “seeing” your kids this weekend! Contact Erin, firstname.lastname@example.org, with any needs!
-LifeWay has made a “LifeWay Kids at Home” digital pass experience available…just follow these steps:
- Go to my.lifeway.com/redeem
- Register if you are a new user or log in if you already have an account
- Enter this redemption code: VZMD4SSQ38
- Click “Access” (NOTE: Sign in again if you are prompted to do so.)
- Click “My Dashboard” and go to “LifeWay Kids at Home”
- Watch the “Introduction and Instructions” video. It’s very informative and explains what’s available to you.
- Download your Activity Page/1 Conversation Sheet(the activity page is best suited for kindergarteners and older, but younger kids will enjoy it with a little help from you).
NOTE: The next time you want to access, use this link: https://digitalpass.lifeway.com Click “Already Have a LifeWay ID? Sign in” and log in. Then click on “My Dashboard” and go to “LifeWay Kids at Home” like you did before.
-Also…Minno (formerly JellyTelly) has made available Minno Church At Home where you can choose a worship video, a Bible story video, and/or a devotional for your “church at home” experience. You can even download and print activity packs for your kids. Minno is also a great subscription service for streaming/downloading quality Christian media for your family. They offer a free trial, so you might check that out as well. Here’s a link: https://www.gominno.com