SUNDAY MORNING SERVICE OPTIONS:
- We will stream both services live for those who plan to watch from home. (9:30 & 11:00)
- Weather permitting, we will have speakers and a screen in the courtyard outside for both services. Please bring your own lawn chairs if you plan to worship outside. (Picnic baskets are optional!)
- The café will be masks only. You may enter and exit through the café door on Shadybrook if you choose.
*Masks only includes children.
- The sanctuary will be “mask optional”. You may wear a mask if you choose, but they will not be required.
- There will be no childcare, worship will be “family style” for now.
- Offering will not be passed, there are receptacles mounted on the post in the foyer and a box in the café for you to place your offering. You may also continue to give online or by mail if you choose. (For details, go to rivercc.org/give.)
- Service times will be shortened from one hour to 50 minutes in order to allow extra time between services.
- Please plan to enter the foyer through the East door and exit through the West door.
The Heart Attitudes
River is a values-driven church. Some of our highest values are what we call the heart attitudes. The Heart Attitudes are 7 values derived from scripture that guide our relationships with each other and with the church.
Five devotionals are provided each week that correspond to the sermon that is given on Sundays. The devotionals include an opening prayer, a scripture reading and thoughts for reflection and response. The devotionals are a tool to help us take the scripture presented in the message on Sunday and apply it to our lives. You can read the devotionals online or have them emailed to you each day.
Devotionals Via Email
Devotionals Via Text
To subscribe to daily devotionals via text, text the word @rccdevo to 81010 or (765) 637-0684
Small groups will have study guides to use during their regular meetings together. The study guides are also designed to help us go deeper into the weekly and seasonal studies.
River has instituted our SAFE CHURCH POLICIES to safeguard children and adults involved in our ministries. The policies also include our plan to respond to any allegation of sexual or physical misconduct.