Our Children’s Ministries provide kids from birth through 5th grade with a loving, fun, safe and secure environment to grow in God’s love. This enables parents to attend worship in order to gain a stronger foundation so they can lead their families with Biblical truth.
Your child’s safety is our priority.
- We use a computer check-in/check-out system to help ensure your child’s safety. When you drop your child off, you will be greeted by someone at the Welcome Desk. There is one Welcome Desk on the first floor just outside the Nursery area, and another upstairs just inside the SuperChurch room. You may check all your children in at either Welcome Desk.
- First-time visitors will be asked to provide the child’s information and parent/guardian contact information.
- Your child will be checked into the computer and provided a name tag to wear. If your child needs you during the service, we will text you. Please make sure we have a current cell phone number and keep your cell phone available (on silent) during the service.
- Parents or guardians are the only ones allowed to pick your child up from the Nursery, SuperChurch or RiverNext rooms. If you have family or friends that have your permission to pick up your child, please let us know in advance.
We ask that you not bring your child to church if he or she has:
- had a fever of at least 100.4 in the last 24 hours
- vomited or had diarrhea in the last 24 hours
- excessive coughing or runny nose
- skin or eye infections or unexplained rashes
- head lice
- childhood diseases such as chicken pox, mumps, measles, etc.